REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Every student must register online, submit a signed medical release form, submit a liability waiver, and fill out a 7-day symptom and temperature tracker (starting 2/27). Links to each of these are below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is Winter Blitz?
When is the deadline to sign up?
The last day to sign up is February 26. Because a symptom tracker is required by the camp starting February 27, there are no exceptions.
Where does Winter Blitz take place?
At Silver Birch Ranch in White Lake, WI.
What should I bring with me?
Here's a basic packing list that will help get you started.
What paperwork is required?
Every student must have a Medical Release Form signed by a parent or legal guardian. Every person on the retreat must have a signed liability waiver and 7-day temperature and symptom tracker. The tracker starts on February 27 and the final day is the first day of the retreat. Final temperatures will be taken at check-in. This tracker is required for the retreat and must be with you at check-in.
Are there scholarships available?
YES. We are able to provide partial, need-based scholarships thanks to the generous donations from the CLF family. Scholarships are limited and approval is based on availability of funds. Please fill out this form (one per family) and Pastor Bridget will be in contact with you.
Is there fundraising available?
YES. There are candy bars available at the church to sell. Talk with an UNCOMMON leader or Pastor Bridget or email email@example.com for more information.
What safety protocols has CLF put in place for this year's retreat?
- Masks are expected to be worn in all indoor space except for cabins
- All transportation to and from the camp will be at 75% capacity
- Games will be modified to have limited physical contact
- Seating for services will be spaced out to allow for social distancing
- We will not be stopping for fast food on the way to and from camp like we usually do (the camp will provide those additional meals)
What safety protocols has Silver Birch Ranch put in place for this year's retreat?
- A 7-day temperature and symptom tracker is REQUIRED for the week leading up to Blitz (starting 2/27 with the final day on 3/5)
- No one with a temperature above 100.4 the day of can attend (a refund will be issued)
- Anyone who starts to show any symptoms or has a fever during the retreat must be quarantined and picked up within 12 hours
- All outdoor activities will be sanitized between each person
- CLF has designated activity times to prevent cross-contamination with other groups who will be there
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for use when entering and leaving buildings