Sunday mornings | Preschool and elementary areas are meeting in person at 9:00 & 10:45am
Below are the guidelines we have been following and precautions we have been taking when we are open:
- Check-in: We have self check-in stations with iPads. We will have team members available to help with any new family check in, or any technical issues.
- Classrooms will not be open until 15 minutes prior to the start of service. This is very important to adhere to as we will be sanitizing and preparing the rooms for your kids.
- Pick up: We are asking that one family at a time come to the door for their child’s name to be called and that families do not enter the classrooms.
- Cleaning procedures: All team members will wash their hands upon arrival and departure. Each service will have their own designated toys.
- Classroom structure: We have created a more spacious environment for our preschool and elementary-age kids by spacing out tables and chairs. The amount of toys out at once for our CLF JR Kids will be limited to simplify cleaning. All water fountains will be closed.
- Sick children/adults: We ask that you follow the guidelines of the CDC and stay home if any member of your household has symptoms.
CLF Kids | Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm
All kids ages 3 years old through 5th grade are welcome to join us every Wednesday, September through May!
3 years old-PreK: We will follow a schedule that includes free play, Bible story, craft, interactive activities and snack.
K-3rd Grade: We begin our night together with worship, offering, and Bible lesson. We then break into smaller, age and gender specific groups to enjoy snack and craft or activity time.
4th & 5th Grade: We start our night together with worship and offering. We then head to our own area to enjoy time discussing the Bible lesson while being interactive and hands-on. This environment helps kids build relationships with their peers and prepare them for UNCOMMON Youth Group.
Join our CLF KIDS Facebook group to get all of our content and parent resources.